Saturday, February 13, 2010

Diet Wrecking

This is what I do when it is cold, wet and rainy outside. I bake uncontrollably. What you see here is chocolate chip muffins from Annie's Eats and chocolate cupcakes from Betty Crocker:) with white chocolate sprinkles. 
To the 5 lbs I lost over the last few weeks: Hi! Welcome Home:) Don't get too comfortable; I will be kicking you back to the curb in the next week. Until then, enjoy your stay! 

Oh, I almost forgot: 


Wrigley said he wanted to eat the trees. Cute, huh! He ate 2 of the trees and then asked for a cupcake!

Have a great Valentines Day tomorrow!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Well, now I know what I'm baking up today!!! Chocolate chip muffins! Yum!

    Have a great Valentines Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all look great!

    I understand your struggle with finding meals for your son to eat, my husband is the same way! He won't eat veggies other than corn or potatoes, certain textures send him away and if it's green...forget it (unless I tell him it's dried parsley, he's ok with that for some reason)! It's like living with a four year old!
    I wish his mother was like you, you're trying to open up his culinary options.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and I love yours!

    -Andrea
    Pumpkin Tart

    ReplyDelete
  3. first year in college I gained 40 lbs due to this exact same habit.

    that summer I did two things: lost all the weight (waitressing!) and learned to knit.

    one cannot cook while knitting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I am so hungry now! What a cute blog you have over here!!!


    I am your newest follower since we both got awards! Lucky us--I hope you will come by and follow me back as well! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete